Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 20, 2007

My Crown !

Raya sudah habis. As usual, we will transit in Ipoh from Alor Star before we left for Kuala Lumpur. Normally we will spend overnight at Tok Chah's house. So my parents took this opportunity to trim my hair ! You know what, they brought me to the saloon when I was asleep. But I heard somebody was whispering in chinese dialect ....mau bulat ka mau pendek ! then somebody was wrapping my body with a cloth while I was still holding ayah. Huh !!!! Cantas !!!! I opened my eyes but too lazy to make a hu ha.


This time round, I behave like a good girl unlike the other day ! The result...macam amoi chomel ! hahahah

2 comments:

DaddyBokteh said...

Chomelnyaaa!!! apa ayah pilih Japanese cutting kaaaaa......

TRIDINAR said...

korang tak kasik ubat tido kan? hehehe. Comel sesangat dengan gaya rambut baru.