Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Kisah Aku Dibedah !

On Monday, 12 Nov 07, I had an operations at Hospital Pusrawi to remove a lump near to the opening of my a**s. For the first time in my life, I have to fast i.e. 5 hours before the operations. Kalau ikut hukum Islam, saya masih belum baligh dan berkemampuan. Tapi kalau ikut hukum perubatan I don't think that I have other option(s). Before we left to hospital, Ayah has to empty my stomach by using a laxative. The liquid was so powerful as I took less than 30 secs to pretttttt hahahah.

I was sleeping when my parents drove me to the hospital. When I woke up, I thought my parents brought me to a hotel as the room was nicely decorated and has a separate bed for me. While waiting for the operations, I had a drawing class with ayah and umi.

The ops started at about 4.00pm. I was strugling and crying when the nurse took me away from my parents and brought me into the Operations Theatre. I just cannot imagine how difficult the staff trying to anesthetise me.

The ops ended after half an hour. BAD NEWS ! The anesthesia was not able to make me sleep at least half an hour after the ops completed. So when I opened my eyes, I screamed for my parents. The nurse had to call Ayah inside the recovery room as Umi was praying asar at that time. Ayah tried to calm me down but failed as I just cannot stand with the pain. Umi came into the room later. Sakit Umi...Lapar Umi....Pity me !

I was transfered to the ward half an hour after that. I couldn't sleep well that night. Only after two hours I was given milk as advised by the doc.

3 comments:

DaddyBokteh said...

Didoakan semoga Adlina akan cepat sembuh dan kembali aktif seperti sediakala. Jgn lupa makan ubat aaaaaaaaaaaaa.......

Hafizah said...

is hse left handed? or is she both right and left handed??? org kate, left handed people are COOL! :p

Hazwan said...

Ijah perasan je lebih adlina serious u can be train to use right hand :P