Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Rumah Baru Dah Nak Siap ?

Few weeks back, my parents, Mak Ngah and I had a quick sneak peek of our house that my parents just bought at Bukit Raja. We just want to witness the progress of the development. Pretty impressive as the project is scheduled to complete end of the year 2008 but look at the photos, dah sampai siap bumbung dah. My parents were very excited and started to plan on decoration and arrangement in the house. Adlina pulak yang pening kepala because once we moved to Bukit Raja, I have to change my nursery. Will I get the same teacher's pet treatment ? Will the new people bully me ???? Ahhhhh...

1 comment:

DaddyBokteh said...

Haaahhhhh........ Adlina punya dinding nak color aper tuuuu..... Pink color tak mau kaaaa?