Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Kembara Di Bumi Merdeka ! (Part 1)

I was looking forward the long holiday last weekend as Ayah and Umi promised me to bring me to Alor Setar and Ipoh visiting my grandparents during the Independence Day. We left KL after Ayah, Umi and Makcik performed subuh prayer. Me ? They carried me into the car while I was still mamai. One thing for sure, I didn't have my bath that morning.... my parents only change my diaper and put a lot of baby lotion as to cover up my body odour...huh !

Me and my travelling partners, Pooh & Barney ! Both of them lagi busuk la sebab tak pernah mandi !


We stopped at Bidor and had our breakfast there....the gerai that we went was recommended by Tok Wan and Tok. The Best Curry Mee in....Pekan Bidor i guess.

Muka blur

We reached Alor Setar at noon. We went to Kedah Medical Centre ("KMC") first as Umi need to see Doctor for follow-up on the operation she had last year.

Look at my messy hair ! Busyuk tak mandi pagi hahah

------5 hours later-------

I couldn't sleep well that afternoon as I overheard that my parents, Mak Ngah and Makcik plan to go to Tok's Office and City Point. Huh !

You know or not (of course you don't !), my parents surprised me with a gold bracelet. One for me and one for Kak Alissa. Tok Chah belanja actually.

Blink Blink Baby

The long journey travelling has left me extremely exhausted as we didn't stop at Ipoh as usual. That night I felt not comfortable, so my caring parents brought me to KMC for check-up. And yes... the doctor confirmed that I was having a mild fever. Oh ! What a bad day...celebrating our 50th Independence Day in a hospital.


---The Next Day---

Many people...relatives and friends came to our house as Wan and Tok were holding a kenduri kesyukuran for Pak Su and Makcik (yang sedang dan akan melanjutkan pelajaran).

Pssstt...everybody seems to forget that Adlina pun sedang melanjutkan pelajaran dekat Taska Melati ! hehehehe

Barisan Penyambut Tetamu (kanan sekali Chief Angkat Jag Air)

Sibuk Melayan Tetamu

Torn among roses

1 comment:

Hazwan said...

hmm memang chief angkatair sbb i buat air sodarpp