Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Whether Rain or Sunshine...Makcik Will Always Be In My Mind....

Last Tuesday, I went to KLIA with my parents, Wan, Tok and Mak Ngah to send Makcik off to UK. Makcik left for Cardiff University to further her studies in Medicine. All of us have mixed feelings that night. Neither sad nor happy with her departure. Anyway, I already fell asleep when Makcik entered the Departure Gate.

Sorry for everything Makcik and thank you for taking care of me. We shall meet again...mmm...next year (?) Good Luck in your studies and enjoy your life there.

p.s. Paksu Wan surprised all of us that night. He came all the way from Malacca to join us. Huh !

Will share more photos later i.e. after Makcik is connected to the cyber world from UK. Why ? None of us brought a camera that nite except Makcik. So be patient people !

Buka Puasa a Food Garden

Behind us is a family from India. The auntie told Ayah that I am so cute. She then offered me a butter cookie :-)

1 comment:

DaddyBokteh said...

Adlina makan apa tu huh. Nyam nyam nyam........tanya skit. Boleh share ker? Hmmmmmmmmm am am ammmmmmmm.