Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 11, 2008

I Passed My 1st Flying Test With Flying Colours !

During Chinese New Year Holiday, my parents and I went to Kota Bharu (tempat kelahiran dan kebesaran ayah ??). We took flight from KLIA to KB as we did not want to waste our time on the road. Tok Chah and Pak Long's family also joined us but they drove from Ipoh to Kota Bharu. As expected, the highway was terribly jammed with lotsa cars, from south to north, west to east.

This is my 1st time Adlina naik flight. My feelings were mixed...excited and nervous. My parents already prepared my milk in advance as to avoid Barotrauma i.e. a common problem of pain in ears when there is a rapid change in altitude. Guess what ! I was so thirsty and finished my milk before we actually take off. Luckily everything was fine and my parents gave me perfect score for my 1st trip naik kapal terbang.

Sampai sahaja KB, ayah sewa kereta...kereta apa ? Toyota Unser. Why ? Senang to fit all people in one car when we travel in Kota Bharu with Tok Chah and Pak Long's family. But I think there is another motive behind it... (Bak kartun Blue's Clues..."Petunjuk...Petunjuk") hahahah... They purposedly wanted to get used of driving a bigger car !

Oh ya ! I didn't get proper seat in the flight. I am only entitled for my own seat when I reach 2 years old. So, Ayah and Umi took their turn sharing their seat with me. Apa boleh buat.. my return ticket only cost me RM 56 i.e. 10% of adult price.

1 comment:

Hafizah said...

tgk gmbr ayah makan tuh...ayah minum guna botol susu jugak ke? haha