Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 15, 2008

Day 3 (Final Episode) - KB Trip

As usual, we had our breakfast at 7.00 am. We had nasi berlauk and half boiled egg. Tok Chah and Pak Long decided to check out and leave KB in the afternoon. So we still have time for last minute shopping in the morning hahaha. We went to Pasar Siti Khadijah and Bazar Buluh Kubu... Tak banyak barang yang dibeli. Beg pun dah tak muat..

Tok Chah and Pak Long balik Ipoh dulu after Zuhur. Our flight was at 4.50 pm. So, we decided jalan-jalan habiskan masa around KB town.

The journey of going back to KL was a bit disaster. We had the priviledge to board the aircraft first as my parents bawak budak kecik (I lah tu...) But we were surprised that the officers also allowed other people to join us few seconds after that without giving a chance for us to settle down and ayah to fold my stroller. Huh ! Half the journey...my parents smelled something funny...and I was just buat dekkk jer... The smell was terrible hahahha.... Rupa-rupanya Adlina terb***k dalam flight. So, my parents terpaksa dukung Adlina pergi toilet kat belakang to change my diaper. Nak dijadikan cerita, the toilet was occupied by someone for about 15 minutes. Terpaksa lah kami tunggu kat dapur flight (next to the toilet) sambil-sambil bermain dengan cabin crew. Bila sahaja orang tadi dah habis bisnes and my parents were about to change my diaper, the pilot made an announcement that we were about to reach KLIA and asked all passengers to be at our own seat. Kelam kabut my parents tak sempat tukar my diaper...so, haruman semerbak itu kembali menusuk hidung para penumpang yang lain. Ayah and Umi buat muka selamba badak sahaja...hahahhaha....

When we reached KLIA, ayah and umi rushed for nappy room. Adlina pulak buat perangai...either she was not comfortable or terlalu penat with the journey. We spent almost half an hour in the nappy room until we forgot to claim our bags. Bila sampai2 dekat tempat ambik bag, there was a note on the screen 'bag akhir' bagi pesawat from Kota Bharu. That must be ours ! hahahha....

The disaster didn't end there yet. We took a cab from KLIA to Setiawangsa. Half way of the journey, the cab pulak rosak di tengah2 lebuh raya. So the driver called for another cab as a replacement. Macam2 nak jadi !!!!
Well...that's the end of my story on my KB trip. Frankly, we had fun and enjoyed most of our time there. Am looking forward for my next holiday trip...ke mana ? mmm.... tunggu !




1 comment:

DaddyBokteh said...

Lerrr... nasib baik tak panas sangat. Nasib baik tak hujan. Lama ke tunggu taxi yg lain? Isk isk iskk...