Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 3, 2007

Al-Fatihah - Tok Mat (7 December 2006)

This is one of the very few photos that I have with Tok Mat (arwah). This photo was taken when he visited me with Tok Chah, Pak Long, Mak Long, Mak Su and Kak Lisa on the 3rd day I was born. I am not sure whether I could remember this moment when he put me on his lap for the very first time. He kept smiling at me...but I didn't give any response. Ayah...Umi...tell me more about Tok Mat...when I can understand !

Forgive Adlina, Tok Mat
I don't remember the first day I sat on your lap
I don't remember crawling around your house playing peek-a-boo with you and dad
I wanted some much more from you...it's true
But I couldn't fight the tears when I was with you
On the day you left us....Tok Chah and other family members cried
All I could do was smile...... To cheer everyone up..i tried
- Adlina binti Shahrizan Adzham bin Ahmad -

No comments: