Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Extreme Hairstyle Makeover

I don't know why I am still not recovering from running nose. Why does my nose run ? Ayah and Umi still couldn't find the exact answer. Somebody suggested that to heal my nose problem, I need to have a new hair style...oh yes ! it means I need to cut my hair short so that my head becomes lighter and I look cuter ! Hey ! I still couldn't get the relationship between sacrificing my crown and stopping the production of this gooey, sticky, slimy material inside my nose.
Whatever it is, this is my second experience of losing my hair. The first one was when I am still innocent to express my feeling. "Botak" habis. Ala...itu masa cukur kepala kenduri aqiqah I lah. The second one was pretty bad experience. I was crying out loud in the saloon (psss...psst...at the same time I am also an attention seeker ! hahaa). Umi was supposed to hold me while the kakak stylist cut my hair. But I couldn't help myself looking at the creepy weird human invented thing called scissors.. Whenever the thing snap my hair, my hair will fall down...it's kinda magic show but I didn't quite like it.
So, Umi called Ayah for SOS. Ayah came and hold me while Umi entertain me to stop from crying. Still...it didn't work. Kakak2 stylist tu dah cuak and tension... Oh ya ! Did I tell you that two persons are required to cut my hair ! Kinda DIVA lah jugak. Ayah and Umi had to change my cloth since my hair is sticking on my cloth and body. Luckily they brought spare baju for me.Anyway, the Kakaks did their BEST and the result was...was...pretty and ugly. Hahahahah... Ayah said I look younger by two months... Snifff Snifff... Bangga pulak !





1 comment:

Hazwan said...

cehh habih hilang ghambut TOPI KELEDAR kor2 hor2 :-)