Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Outing Day ! (Part 1)

I woke up early last Saturday. It was a beautiful day...Ayah decided to bring Umi and me to Pasar Tani Setiawangsa...On normal Saturdays, Ayah goes to Pasar Tani alone...leaving Umi and me watching Teletubbies at home ! So, I was very excited and looking forward for my first visit to Pasar Tani.
At first, we want to buy our breakfast there but then it was raining drizzly so we had our breakfast at McDonalds Setiawangsa instead.

My Big Breakfast !

As the rain has not stopped yet, we decided to go to Giant first. What's on the shopping list ? Of course... my diapers and milk powder.

Huh ! Umi is trying to pick out milk powder with FREE GIFT ! hahahha

The awaiting moments...

Gerai Kerepek Rizal

My favourite fruit

Cinderella Under Umbrella.....
Note :- I felt like superstar at Pasar Tani as ayah was busy snapping my photos here and there while people watching us thinking that we are celebrities.... Zubir !!!!

No comments: