Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 13, 2007

Balik Kampung !!! Hooorayy !!!

Last weekend, my parents and I balik kampung rumah Tok Chah kat Ipoh. I am looking forward for this visit as this is my first time I am going to Tok Chah's new house.

[Left] This is Tok Chah's new house.

[Right] My cousin, Kak Long Nur Alissa Putri. She is 1-year older than me. Want to know something interesting ?? She was born in KL two days before kenduri kahwin Ayah and Umi at Ipoh. So, Pak Long and of course, Mak Long didn't attend my parent's wedding at Ipoh. The next day after the wedding ceremony, everybody rushed to KL to visit them.

I enjoyed playing hide-and-seek with Kak Long very much. The house belongs to us !!! But one thing that she can't beat me...my skill of climbing the stairs. Kak Long screamed 'adik'...'adik'... when she saw me climbing the staircase from Ground to 1st Floor non-stop. Ayah and Umi were shocked to see me as they never taught me before and of course rumah kat KL tak ada tangga. Where did I learn all this ????

[Left] Menujuk Puncak !

2 comments:

Hafizah said...

come 30th august....she'll panjat another tangga plak!

Mama said...

kita pun nak suruh mama kita buat blog utk kita jgk...
bila nak dtg bangi?...boleh la lawan naik tangga...