Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Visit to Zoo Melaka

On 9 June 2007,I visited Zoo Melaka with my parents and Makcik while Wan and Tok were busy registering Paksu Wan at Multimedia University. We stayed in a 3-bedroom apartment at AFamosa Resort. Umi was grumbling at me as I fell asleep when we reached the zoo. I guess she was so excited to spend her time with me in a zoo for the first time. I missed few animals like Cik Bu ("Lembu"), Cik Dang ("Seladang") and Cik Sa ("Rusa"). I only woke up after they stopped for a lunch break. So my first animal lesson started with Cik Jah ("Gajah"), followed by Cik Pah ("Zirafah")...and so on.




2 comments:

Hazwan said...

paksu is so cool right adlina hahaahhahaah horhorhor =)

Hafizah said...

everybody was having dun while mak ngah had to study for her exams!