Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 20, 2007

Full House !!!!!

Wan, Tok, Mak Ngah and Mak Chik visited us last weekend. Reason - Mak Cik had her convocation at Marriot Putrajaya. Was I invited ? Nope...simply because the organiser didn't provide baby's chair... Secondly, I have to pay RM 80 for the event of which I can't afford (Ayah keeps my savings passbook and ATM grrrr !!!!). So, I went to Great Eastern Mall with Ayah, Umi and Mak Ngah. We went to Aussino to buy towel for Ayah (..at last he replaced the kain buruk yang berlubang....) and hadiah for my newborn cousin (anak Uncle Ayul...sepupu kepada Umi). So now I am no longer the one and only cicit of Tok Nyang Pah (mmm...). I have a new competitor....
Pose Ayu dekat Chicken Rice Shop, Great Eastern Mall
Order !!! Order !!
Peek-a-boo with Mak Ngah

Me and the SMART Tunnel

Pssst...I am looking forward for their next visit. Why ? I am bored looking at Ayah and Umi everyday. Another thing, Wan always bring BIG fish from Alor Setar. Ayah beli ikan kecik jer kat Pasar Tani !!!!

1 comment:

Hafizah said...

adlina: i wonder when ayah will replace all his berlubang baju.

kidding!