Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 20, 2007

Happy 2nd Wedding Anniversary !!!!

Today is my parent's 2nd wedding anniversary. On the same day, Wan, Tok, Mak Ngah and Mak Cik left us...sobb sobb... When I reached home from Taska, I feel the emptiness and loneliness...Where is the bising-bising for the last few days ? I was looking for Wan as he always wanted to cuddle me. He was not around..everyone dissappeared except for Ayah and Umi !!!! Boring...boring...
Back to the main topic, I thought that my parents will have a candle light dinner tonight to celebrate their wedding anniversary. Pizza again ? mmm... KFC ??? mmm.. I just kept quite and waiting for them to take me out. and Oh yesss !!! They did. But they had their dinner first which kept me wondering why did they had their dinner at home. Think positive ! Think positive ! May be they want to enjoy the lampu-lampu in the city.

My thought was wrong ! Ayah parked his car in front of Pusrawi Clinic. I started to panic but managed to control my emotion. Now I remember... Umi need to visit doctor to take some medicine for her gatal-gatal skin. Again..my thought was wrong. After the doctor examined Umi, she called my name. She was asking what to do with this baby ? Umi explained that I need my 12-month immunisation. Now my head started to spinning ! I started to ring the bell and scream like nobody's business. The nurse asked Umi to put me on the weighing scale....8.6kg. Not bad !! Then come to the scariest moment...the injection needle...my cute little bun... when both collides...the result is... Scream...screamm....

Attention to everyone. Both of my parents are sick. People don't send their children for immunisation on their wedding anniversary !!!!

No comments: