Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 27, 2007

Outing Day ! (Part 2)

I only had my bath after we came back from Pasar Tani. I am so lucky as my parents never complained about my odour...of course..I am their darling !!

Next destination, we went to Tok Edah's house at Ampang visiting my new born cousin..Mohd Danish Hakim...not quite sure whether the spelling is right or wrong.. another version could be Muhammad Danish Hakeem...Hey ! I have not learned ABC so don't blame me if the spelling is wrong. Danish is so tiny...like me when I was born last year. Ayah forgot to snap photo of Danish. At least I can describe him more.

I wish I could play with him but he was sleeping at all times...Talking about sleeping...I also felt sleepy at Tok Edah's house so I decided to take a quick nap leaving my parents having a matured chit chat with them. ZZZZZzzzzz....

Next - We went to Jalan Tunku Abd Rahman to buy new carpet for Tok Chah and Baju Melayu for Ayah. Did I tell you that Umi and I already had our baju raya ? Our theme this year - Daring Red ! Kena kejar lembu anak beranak baru tahu ! Hahahaha

Next - We went to Toy's R Us at City Square. Ayah and Umi decided to buy a 'toy' that can encourage me walking. Grrrr... I am not a slow walker...only that I move faster if I crawl or Ayah and Umi dukung. Nevertheless, it is their money...whether it is worth it or not is all UP TO ME ! hahahah

Jalan Jalan Cari Mainan

Yang mana satu idaman kalbu....


The walking machine !

No comments: